Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does God recognize three and not two groups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does God recognize three and not two groups?

Brothers, what the lukewarm text below provides is an “it is written,” that God recognizes three groups in Laodicea. The recognition of three groups does not come from human creativity outside the Bible, it’s an “it is written.” It opens are minds to the existence of three groups allowing us to understand Romans 11:25 to 32, where the "part" of Israel that did not accept Jesus before completing everything written about him are “forgiven” at the return of the “Deliverer,” when Jesus comes to take to heaven the "full number" of the gentiles who have entered into the house of God. God has a plan to grow the lukewarm in the future, by spitting them out and not taking them to heaven, but those who have died lukewarm in the past, like the Laodiceans, are judged individually, not having lived long enough to be spitted out at his coming. Those who are alive like the Jews, lukewarm, at the second coming will be spitted out, in that they will not go to heaven, finding themselves outside the closed door in the illustration of the 10 virgins, for not benefiting from all the oil of the Holy Spirit in the New Testament and needing to grow further. Indeed the text speaks both of the past and the future of the “lukewarm.”
    "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." (Revelation 3:14-22 NIV)

You either love God’s way, hot like Job, or you don’t, cold like Satan, both extremes are useful to the cause of God, in thoroughly defeating sin. The ones who need further help are the undecided, the lukewarm with one leg in and the other out, because of Satan’s master plan of planting weeds among the wheat and stunting growth that would separate the cold from the hot. Those that know they have a problem and seek help are “lukewarm” and not “cold,” like say one who preys on the weaknesses of the lukewarm, weeds among the wheat, that Satan finds a way to keep together, stunting growth of the lukewarm. The difficult ones are the lukewarm, Satan keeping them from growing by preventing the separation of the cold from the hot that keep the lukewarm till Jesus coming. The “lukewarm” need to grow in an environment without the influence of Satan and God has a plan to save them with the Jews, finally convincing all of Israel that Jesus is the Christ, by fulfilling all that he did not fulfill in his first coming. Having again a nation in Israel ruled by God on the earth during the thousand years will help grow the lukewarm hindered in their growth by the work of Satan, planting weeds among the wheat. In this way the ones who were first, the Jews, will be last, in staying on the earth and the last ones, the gentiles who have entered, will be first in being with Jesus in heaven through the thousand years. In the thousand years God will finally unify his sheep pens under one flock and one shepherd, without Satan mixing weeds with the wheat and their will only be “cold” nations and a “hot” nation on the earth and no “lukewarm” left on the third coming of Jesus, because Satan was not able to work his damaging plan of mixing the cold with the hot through the thousand years, maintaining the lukewarm. God takes out Satan and additionally has prepared the Jews to be pillars of salvation to grow the lukewarm throughout the thousand years. This Biblical message is of a God who is doing everything in his power and patients to save all the ones he can save, including the lukewarm like those in Laodicea. The Bible is clear and simple once again when you realize it’s revealing a more complicated message of end time events, with three groups, instead of two in his second coming. The “Cold,” those that are destroyed by the sword that comes out of the mouth of Jesus, the “Hot,” those that go to heaven to be with Jesus before the others and the “lukewarm,” those left on the earth for a thousand years to grow.
    And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time… When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth--Gog and Magog--to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. (Revelation 20:1-3, 7-9 NIV)

Here is fulfilled a prophecy given to Gog of Magog that in the last days he would rise against an Israel without walls, having been resurrected among the wicked, after the thousand years and before fire destroys them all leaving the planet empty of its inhabitants, and before turning the earth into a furnace in the deluge of fire. No need to patch up the Bible, thinking they can write the Bible better then God, with extra Biblical symbolism not found in the Bible, to remove the opposition to our error when the Bible reveals the reason for Satan’s incarceration is not to deceive the “nations,” left on the earth throughout the thousand years, their being three groups and not two at his coming.

What do you all think of this?

United in out hope in Jesus, Jorge
    Respondiendo compramos todo el aceite de los Bíblicos, reteniendo lo bueno.
    Honren en su corazón a Cristo como Señor. Estén siempre preparados para responder a todo el que les pida razón de la esperanza que hay en ustedes. Pero háganlo con gentileza y respeto, manteniendo la conciencia limpia, para que los que hablan mal de la buena conducta de ustedes en Cristo, se avergüencen de sus calumnias. (1 Pedro 3:15-16 NVI)

Nuestras vasijas de aceite se llenan sobre la comprensión de su palabra.
Working...
X